Locksmith On Call provides a high standard of Commercial Locksmith Services in the North County Coastal Region of San Diego County. The customers we service range from small retail shops to large corporate office buildings, real estate agencies and property management companies/ homeowners associations. We are licensed by the California Contractors State License Board and are fully bonded and insured. Our pricing is reasonable and structured to meet each customers needs and budget.
Here are some of the most recently requested services we have provided to our customers:
- Re-key lock cylinders
- Lock and key installation
- Keypad locks, both mechanical and digital
- Lock hardware repair
- High security locks
- Restricted key systems
- Key control
- Key making
- Key replacement
- Do Not Duplicate keys
- Panic/Push bars/Exit devices – Installation, repairs and replacement
- Proximal card/FOB access systems
- Master key systems
As your preferred locksmith , we take pride in our reputation for integrity and commitment to excellence and professionalism. When you work with us, you will receive prompt, courteous service and up-front, transparent pricing. Call now to schedule your service
master re key
Many businesses, large or small, can benefit from having a master key system in place. A master key plan can reduce the number of keys carried by authorized personnel who require greater access to more areas in a building, or multiple buildings, while limiting the access of others. These systems can range from a basic two level to a complex five or six level. Depending on how the master key system is designed, a single designated key (Master) can operate every door, while other keys (Change Keys) may only operate a few doors or even a single door. In between these extremes are sub-master keys, which may open groups of doors.
Many consumers find themselves in situations where they have security concerns due to the possible compromise of their door locks due to the proliferation of unauthorized key copies. The majority of the keys in use today can be duplicated in countless retail type outlets, and yes, sometimes the key copy actually works. This means that a person who has access to your door key can often easily obtain a copy in a relatively short period of time. In the event of a master keyed system this may comprise multiple doors, such as an office building or apartment complex. What are some solutions to this problem?
A quick economical fix to this dilemma can be the installation of a restricted keyway cylinder. A restricted key can make obtaining an unauthorized key copy largely unfeasible due to strategic limited distribution by the manufacturer. In addition only authorized persons may obtain duplicate key copies. Some restricted key systems can be surprisingly affordable. Depending on the type of door hardware in use, they may be incorporated into the existing door locks. A master key locksmith may also use these in a commercial building or multi unit housing master key plan.
Another solution is the use of a proprietary key lock cylinder. These locks and keys are exclusively and contractually assigned to the designated locksmith / end user through the manufacturer and are often protected by law, usually by a patent. These locks might also be UL rated as a high security lock if a person is seeking added resistance to lock manipulation and forcible entry attacks. Like the restricted key lock, the proprietary lock may also be fitted to many types of existing door locks. A master key locksmith can incorporate these locks into a master keyed system.
While on the topic, what are the best high security door locks? Many quality brands exist, such as Abloy, ASSA, Medeco, and Mul T Lock. Other reputable manufacturers who make high security locks are Arrow, Corbin, Kaba, Sargent, and Schlage to name a few. Locksmith On Call believes the best high security door locks depend upon individual needs and applications. Contact Locksmithoncall.com for a free consultation concerning restricted, proprietary and high security lock applications.
High security locks and keys
Commercial Door Hardware
- Exit Hardware
- Panic Hardware
- Fire Hardware
- Door Closers
- Small pin tumbler cylinders, offer low cost options.
- Commercial keyway cylinders, can be used in existing masterkey systems.
- Interchangeable Core cylinders, can be used with existing IC Core systems.
- Push button locks, offer keyless options.
- Concealed/Invisible locks, which operate using radio frequency technology.
- High security cylinders, offer the highest levels of protection and compliance (When required).
File Cabinet Locks
Mail Box Locks
Mail Box Units
We sell and install United States Postal Service (USPS) authorized 4C centralized mail boxes by Auth-Florence. The most popular types are the CBU’s (Cluster Box Units) and NDCBU’s (Neighborhood Delivery Collection Box Units). All units are delivered with USPS compliant locks already installed.
Due to increasing incidents of mail theft in the United States, The United States Postal Service (USPS) instituted more stringent lock requirements in 2006. The new specifications increased the total number of codes used in the newly manufactured USPS -L-1172C compliant lock cylinders. There are now 4,000 possible key combinations in use, thus decreasing the odds of two different random user keys opening the same lock. The new measures also increased the quality and strength of the lock materials making it more resistant to forced entry attempts.
Electronic door closers
Manual door closers
- Surface Mounted – The closer is usually on the top of the door ,or, sometimes on the door jamb.
- Frame Concealed – The closer is placed in a space inside the door frame.
- Door Concealed – The closer is placed inside the door itself.
- Floor Concealed – The closer is placed in a space hidden underneath the point where the door swings or pivots.
- High Security– These closers are designed for use in high crime areas, and are built to withstand physical attacks and abuse.
Automatic door openers
- Electro-mechanical – Are used in high traffic corridors with a need for frequent automatic use. These systems automatically close the door as well. These are commonly used in hospitals.
- Electro-Hydraulic – Primarily used on doors where the automated feature is only used occasionally. This type of system combines an efficient, low energy automatic operator with a manual door closer.
- Pneumatically powered – These systems can be used in places where a conventional electric system is not permitted, or, is not practical. These systems are quiet to operate as they use compressed air to power the pneumatic automatic operator, but can also be used in the manual mode utilizing a manual door closer.
- Intelligent Readers – can only be programmed and controlled at each individual door.
- Separate Controllers – provides greater security in high risk environments by placing the controller on the secure side of the door.
- Electronic keypad locks
- Electromagnetic locks
- Biometric (Fingerprint) reader locks
- Networked access control
- Card reader locks
LocksmithonCall handles many different commercial locksmith services.
Our commercial locksmith services come with affordable rates and speedy service times.
If you live in Bressi Ranch, Cardiff, Carlsbad, Carmel Valley, Del Mar, Encinitas, La Costa, Oceanside, Olivenhain, Rancho Santa Fe, Solana Beach communities we would love to serve you!