Safeguarding your home is an invaluable investment that you don’t want to overlook. Often times, it’s not until after an intrusion, theft, or damage has occurred that homeowners take the first steps to protect themselves. Why wait for your home to be compromised when you can be proactive today? LocksmithonCall offers comprehensive safety services from a basic rekey to a complete security survey and assessment.
When a lock or key problem arises, the first question that may come to mind is “who do I call?” Most likely, you will begin your search using the internet.
In conducting a search on your desk top computer or smartphone, terms like, residential locksmith near me, home locksmith, house locksmith, and locksmith near me for homes come to mind. Some suggestions to narrow down your search is to use descriptive terms such as, lost house key, broken key, change lock so old key won’t work, high security residential locks, residential automatic door, high security locks for homes, best electronic door lock, electronic front door lock, locksmith electronic locks, electronic keyless deadbolt, and best electronic deadbolt.
locksmithoncall.com is eager to help when you need a “Locksmith near me for home” or “High security locks for homes”. We sell, install and repair most, if not all brands and types of residential door hardware. High security residential locks, residential automatic door hardware, best electronic door lock, electronic front door lock, locksmith electronic locks, electronic keyless deadbolt, and best electronic deadbolt, to name a few.
When it comes to protecting your home and family, remember Locksmith On Call for all of your home locksmith needs.
Consider the following as you investigate the possibilities for safeguarding your home and loved ones.
master re key
Lock Hardware Sales, Installation & Repairs
- What type of hardware? (I.e. deadbolt, doorknob, leverset, etc)
- What function? (I.e. passage, entry, privacy, etc)
- What Grade- 1,2, or 3? (See grade classification below).
- What brand, if a brand preference(s) exists? (I.e. Schlage, Kwikset, Emtek, etc)
- What finish? (I.e. Bright brass, antique brass, satin nickel, etc)
- Entry Function– The knob / lever can be locked or unlocked from the outside using a key, and from the inside using the push button or turn button. This type of hardware is used primarily on exterior doors.
- Function– The knob / lever is used as a “Pull” handle only. This type of hardware does not turn and consequently, cannot retract a latch. In place of a latch it uses either a Ball Catch, Roller Catch, or a Magnetic Catch to secure the door. These are used on closet doors or the stationary side of some double doors.
- Passage Function– The knob / lever has no locking mechanism on either side. The door only operates a latch, which keeps the door shut when in the closed position. This is commonly used on hallway doors, or, the bedroom doors of young children.
- Privacy Function– The knob / lever locks from the inside only using a push button or turn button. This function is used on bathroom or bedroom doors.
- Grade 1– Provides the highest degree of durability and strength for commercial and residential applications. Typically used in high traffic commercial properties.
- Grade 2- Provides an excellent level of security for residential and light commercial use.
- Grade 3– Provides a basic level of durability and strength primarily selected for residential use.
Damaged / Broken keys
Mail box locks
Garage door locks
Security surveys and target hardening
Safe sales, Installation, and Service
Electronic Door Locks
The average house, condo and apartment contain numerous glass windows. Windows can pose a serious security risk. A windows ability to withstand tampering and breaking depends on the design and quality of the material. We offer Shatter Resistant window film. This product is transparent and can resist force, including glass cutting attacks.
LocksmithonCall handles many different residential locksmith services.
Our residential locksmith services come with affordable rates and speedy service times.
If you live in Bressi Ranch, Cardiff, Carlsbad, Carmel Valley, Del Mar, Encinitas, La Costa, Oceanside, Olivenhain, Rancho Santa Fe, Solana Beach communities we would love to serve you!